With Christmas rapidly approaching, you will be needing a glass of something for those rare moments when you can sneak away from the mayhem and snuggle down next to the fire. That is where Lyme Bay, Salted Caramel Cream Liqueur can come to your rescue. With luxuriously rich caramel and just a hint of salt, it is perfect poured over ice and will bring calm to the most hectic of festivities.
Lyme Bay have a full range of Christmas tipples, that are also great as gifts, especially for those most deserving i.e. you!
- Christmas Pudding Wine – an incredibly accurate homage to a flaming favourite and a delicious wine alongside Christmas deserts.
- Salted Caramel Cream Liqueur – a thoroughly Devon cream liqueur with a dusting of sea salt, sticky caramel and rich cream – because Baileys was so last Christmas!
- Christmas Mead – often the stuff of legends, the world’s oldest alcoholic drink is enjoying a full-blown renaissance. Our multi award-winning mead with festive spices makes a great, unusual gift or conversation piece at the Christmas table.
- Ginger Liqueur – our liqueurs provide great company for Christmas cheese boards and our fiery Ginger Liqueur is spicy, smooth and perfect for keeping the cold winter nights at (Lyme) bay.
- Miniature Wine Gift Box – a brilliant way to initiate a loved one into the wonderful world of fruit wines. A hand-picked selection of our favourite fruit wines in lovely miniature bottles.
- Mulled Wine – as you would expect, not your run-of-the-mill Mulled Wine! Damson and Elderberry Wine combine with festive spices to create what we truly believe to be the tastiest mulled wine in the country!
They can be purchased direct from Lyme Bay or from any good wine shops and farm shops across the land.
Lyme Bay Winery
|Invited by PR company?||No|
|Guest of chef/restaurant/owner?||No|
|Restaurant/outlet knew ahead we were bloggers?||Yes|
|Was the meal complimentary from the restaurant?||Yes|
|Any complimentary items provided by restaurant/outlet?||No|