–Christmas Present Idea Alert–
Last year I was lucky enough to be given a Membership of Furleigh Estate Wine Club and one of the benefits is to attend their annual “Get Your Hands Dirty” luncheon. You get to pick grapes, view the pressing and processing, followed by a rather good lunch.
This would make an amazing Christmas present for wine lovers out there..
- £150.00 per annum per couple / individual
- A welcome pack including a bottle of Furleigh Estate Sparkling wine & two Furleigh Estate glasses
- 10% discount off wine and tours purchased at Furleigh Estate, online or by telephone
- Two Tickets for the annual ‘Get Your Hands Dirty’ lunch. This is your opportunity to join in during the harvest to pick, crush and dine
- 10% discount on tickets to Furleigh Estate calendar of events
- A case of 6 bottles of still wine
- A bottle of Furleigh Estate sparkling wine to be sent to you once a year on a special day of your choice such as a birthday or anniversary with personalised card signed by owner Rebecca Hansford
- Adoption of 5 vine
Here are a selection of photographs from this years “Get Your Hands Dirty” luncheon which I attended in October. There were fifteen of us and we picked 177 kilos of Chardonnay grapes in an hour, but we will not be able to taste the ‘fruits’ of our labour until 2021….
|Invited by PR company?||No|
|Guest of chef/restaurant/owner?||No|
|Restaurant/outlet knew ahead we were bloggers?||Yes|
|Was the meal complimentary from the restaurant?||No|
|Any complimentary items provided by restaurant/outlet?||No|